Oh baby! I feel woozy on u, not knowing you are my heart or soul;
I followed your every foot step to reach you, but you were still increasing them;
Colors to my dreams, happiness to my heart are just because of you;
But you never accepted my true love.
With a heart of sadness,
I wish to become atleast a sand particle, on toe of your feet;
Every second, every minute, every hour, every day thinking you, I forgot the word 'me';
Caring only for you,
If there are seven wonders in the world, then I build the eighth wonder for you;
If u are the flame, then I am the candle,
And I melt myself in order to ligh: ten you up;
By the feel of your touch, looks of your eyes, I lost my senses;
when time arrives in my life, even the last breath, I will breath it for you;
WITH A HOPE THAT YOU WILL SAY YES, I AM STILL ALIVE;
BUT IF YOU WILL SAY NO....
A CARING HEART FOR YOU, WILL BE LOST FROM THIS WORLD FOR EVER AND EVER.......................................
urs Rakesh deep
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart strings by Polisetti Rakesh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let Us Think Out The Autocrat, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Joyful Drummer, Bulat Okudzhava
- Francois Villon, Bulat Okudzhava
- Islands., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Media does Manthara, S.D. TIWARI
- The Eighteenth Age, Bulat Okudzhava
- Nothing but the truth, gajanan mishra
- Pregnant Smile, Maureen Alikor
- The Cuirassier's Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Let Not Dogmatic Be., Emmanuel George Cefai