Heart Speaks With Darkness
Darkness speaks with the heart
Darkness asks the heart, how are you?
The heart says I am okay
Not too good and not too bad
Though, my dearest darkness you do not seem to be so good
What is the matter?
You can share your feelings with me, dear darkness
Do not always be so lonely
Just, please share your feelings with me
I can not let you be in anymore pain
Trust me with your feelings and I will never let you be alone, Sweet Shadow
Accept my love as I can be your heart
Only love, I will offer you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart Speaks With Darkness by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith