Everyday, Every hour
You're the woe that i bear
You're the pang in my heart
If i could think no more
If i could feel no more
then i'll be a free born.
If only i could know sleep
as of a child without sleeples night
If only i could tell my heart
what to feel and who to feel for
Then i will indeed be a free born
Am sorry baby, so much sorry
sorry for love
i will never have to text you no more
I will never have to stop you for love stories
i will learn to let go
i swear, i will!
Then i will kiss you for a goodbye
Goodbye my perfect crush
Goodbye my sleepless night
Even if i have broken heart
Even if i dance the misery tune of a rejected love
but one day i will learn to live free
Free! ! !
Free! ! !
And i will be free! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart's Woe by micheal john )
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss