I am alone in this world
again and again
i don't know what to feel
broken heart has not distant from me!
in my own tears i can swim
in my own despair i'm left alone
Not even you i hold on to
could stand by me? ? ? ! ! !
You came with the touch of hope
and i believed there was love for me, one for me,
o' my heart is my woe!
I will go my way
i will live this way
i will embrace my fate
When the time comes thats your heart sings my love to you
when am not there to return it
when am not there to echo with you
Remember, it was you who had long murdered my heart.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart Cell by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..