Hear My Confession
I feel myself surrendering,
Every time I see your beautiful face
Hear My Confession.
You are the air that I breathe
you are the one for me
So hear what I say.
I have been blinded
by the truth,
I ignored everything about you.
Now hear my confession.
I can't let you go
Every time I see that beautiful face of yours
Please Hear My Confession.
I stand beside you
My beautiful Love
So hear my Confession
Sandra Marie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hear My Confession by Sandra Marie )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal