Healthy and Happy Life
Age's an injury
The sportsman says
Often in life.
Crossing the road
Climbing the steps
Or driving a nail.
A mere wrinkle
On the carpet
May be a source
For trip and tumble.
A slippery tub
In the bathroom
May result in
An unexpected fall.
In all the simple
Take extreme care
To avoid injury.
Have a healthy
And happy life.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Healthy and Happy Life by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John