HEAL INMATES INNER CHILDS
Inner child was abused, lost and not heard
inmates are crying out now in crime doing the absurd.
Not knowing how to deal with conflict management
for they were never given a chance to learn—
Came from an abusive, controlling family
that’s a fact and easy to discern.
Treat them from the vantage point that they can overcome
overcome bad experiences and where they are from.
Heal their inner child and have empathy towards them
treat them like they are your children.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on March 25,2013
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HEAL INMATES INNER CHILDS by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Wings of Love, Pintu Mahakul
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush