HEAL INMATES INNER CHILDS
Inner child was abused, lost and not heard
inmates are crying out now in crime doing the absurd.
Not knowing how to deal with conflict management
for they were never given a chance to learn—
Came from an abusive, controlling family
that’s a fact and easy to discern.
Treat them from the vantage point that they can overcome
overcome bad experiences and where they are from.
Heal their inner child and have empathy towards them
treat them like they are your children.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on March 25,2013
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HEAL INMATES INNER CHILDS by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak