HEAL INMATES INNER CHILDS
Inner child was abused, lost and not heard
inmates are crying out now in crime doing the absurd.
Not knowing how to deal with conflict management
for they were never given a chance to learn—
Came from an abusive, controlling family
that’s a fact and easy to discern.
Treat them from the vantage point that they can overcome
overcome bad experiences and where they are from.
Heal their inner child and have empathy towards them
treat them like they are your children.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on March 25,2013
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HEAL INMATES INNER CHILDS by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola