Heading For Tomorrow
Still living for tomorrow,
Not for today? !
So be ready; to count your sorrow
Of losing each day.
Pay in vain each day you are living.
Pen your dreams on a blank paper
Till they come true,
Stand in your place
With no move,
With no tread.
And just be ready
To count your sorrow
Of losing each day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heading For Tomorrow by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey