Head up high
Keep the hope
i know, there is a lot to deal with,
but you'll see it ends up good.
Keep the strengh
i know, there are lots of weak moments,
but you'll get to a better point.
Keep the life
i know, life sucks sometimes,
but you deserve to live.
Hold your head up high
and you'll see
no matter how much hate there's on the world
no matter how people treat you
no matter how many times life takes you down
someday there'll be a better time
and a better place
which is only made for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Head up high by Hilal Yilmaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...