He Will Do As He Wishes
Soon to be wed, Prince William is refusing
to wear a wedding band,
no marriage ring will adorn his hand.
You'd think he is being asked to wear it
through his nose,
interfering with his Princely pose.
He is making his intentions more than
Ring or no Ring is not the issue here.
He is a man, and not an ordinary man
He will do as he wishes, that is a fact.
His soon Bride-to-Be secretly smiles,
Ring or no Ring, the dye is cast,
Whatever it will be, she has won at last.
Elke Nigro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Will Do As He Wishes by Elke Nigro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mr. Mountain, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Dear father, Missau Missau
- Phenomenal Cover of Beauties, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Anecdote of a Neglected Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- COPLA 86 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas