He Will Do As He Wishes
Soon to be wed, Prince William is refusing
to wear a wedding band,
no marriage ring will adorn his hand.
You'd think he is being asked to wear it
through his nose,
interfering with his Princely pose.
He is making his intentions more than
Ring or no Ring is not the issue here.
He is a man, and not an ordinary man
He will do as he wishes, that is a fact.
His soon Bride-to-Be secretly smiles,
Ring or no Ring, the dye is cast,
Whatever it will be, she has won at last.
Elke Nigro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Will Do As He Wishes by Elke Nigro )
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(18 November 1939)