He Went On None Stop
Cloudy and less wind
He laughed till the end.
With no power to run away,
I had to wait till he goes away.
My actions were loud to make him happy.
Even to the point of hate, he was not sad
Not even close, not even a little bit.
The pleasure of great Joy, made
Me to end up tossing the shame
To undefined excitement from within.
To stare could not make him stop,
Even thought the second option was a step
To his terrible, trembling threat.
Complaining about the pain equally
Made him to laugh out loudly.
With no help, I moved away and
Only to find out where I went
He was there. Strangers not knowing
His fear, could not hesitate joining
His melody of laughter caused by my actions.
Confirmation: I do not regret what I
Did, for I was following the instructions I
Was to bow to. Pride ran away and
Left me with a dark feeling in the light.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Went On None Stop by Musa Ndhlovu )
- A Challenge Title Contest - 2014's Nov. .., Brian Johnston
- Missing Links, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Evermore, Sheehan Patrick Augustine
- A lovely even for the stars of respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Silence Passed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am thankful for my children Ethan, and.., Sagrario Garcia
- The universe is conspiring in our favor, Sagrario Garcia
- A Disagreement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- O Death Oh Loser, Adeosun Olamide
- How Many Things Are Still Left (The End .., Stephen Warren Williams
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)