He Went On None Stop
Cloudy and less wind
He laughed till the end.
With no power to run away,
I had to wait till he goes away.
My actions were loud to make him happy.
Even to the point of hate, he was not sad
Not even close, not even a little bit.
The pleasure of great Joy, made
Me to end up tossing the shame
To undefined excitement from within.
To stare could not make him stop,
Even thought the second option was a step
To his terrible, trembling threat.
Complaining about the pain equally
Made him to laugh out loudly.
With no help, I moved away and
Only to find out where I went
He was there. Strangers not knowing
His fear, could not hesitate joining
His melody of laughter caused by my actions.
Confirmation: I do not regret what I
Did, for I was following the instructions I
Was to bow to. Pride ran away and
Left me with a dark feeling in the light.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Went On None Stop by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards