I soak my eyes in tears, page me through....
I a mask put on, you permitted are not
jubilant tales I Oonce told
but now all it is, is a remedy of pain, anger and hate
hateful thoughts, a sad affair it is
ruined by what was thought to be....
He was, a precious memory
but now just a broken branch from my tree
he was, he is now but a painful memory
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He was by Nandipha Mphanya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon