Buyunde Acura Sylivester
He's a Man of Both
He's a man of arts and science,
A man with right conscience,
With passion for for both parts,
That's sciences and arts.
Science being exploration,
And arts being a realization;
Of facts' interior,
So none is superior.
Science is to scientists,
While arts is to artists,
Scientists being sensitive,
And artists being creative.
Science can realize,
While Arts can organize,
In all quintessentials.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He's a Man of Both by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary