Marites C. Cayetano
He‘s A Father
He‘s a robber
and he‘s dead
the people rejoice for his death
while a child cries for his death...
He‘s a robber....
and he‘s a father.
Marites C. Cayetano's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He‘s A Father by Marites C. Cayetano )
Did you read them?
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss