He Put Me In A Caste
You put me in a caste
when you pity me.
Though I know pity is the only reason
you ever began to think of me.
In my mind I make our
We are never in the same scene,
though we never think of anything else
but exchanging the lines we
had never said.
Or I never said.
I never said
I drove by your house
I never see you where I expect you to be;
in your driveway,
waiting for the bus.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Put Me In A Caste by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicide?, Terence G. Craddock
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney