He Put Me In A Caste
You put me in a caste
when you pity me.
Though I know pity is the only reason
you ever began to think of me.
In my mind I make our
We are never in the same scene,
though we never think of anything else
but exchanging the lines we
had never said.
Or I never said.
I never said
I drove by your house
I never see you where I expect you to be;
in your driveway,
waiting for the bus.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Put Me In A Caste by B.B. Loring )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris