He Put Me In A Caste
You put me in a caste
when you pity me.
Though I know pity is the only reason
you ever began to think of me.
In my mind I make our
We are never in the same scene,
though we never think of anything else
but exchanging the lines we
had never said.
Or I never said.
I never said
I drove by your house
I never see you where I expect you to be;
in your driveway,
waiting for the bus.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Put Me In A Caste by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp