Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
He gave me nothing but aspersions!
He came, attracted my heart and left away!
What he gave me was nothing but aspersions
among the village community!
(he - lover)
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'He gave me nothing but aspersions! ' is a translation of a Tamil poem by Poet Kaliappan Esekkiyal, revealing the feeling of a lover while her male counterpart leaves to earn money!
வந்துள்ளம் தன்னைக் கவர்ந்தேகி னார், எனக்குத்
தந்ததோ ஊருள் அலர்! .- - -(06) - காளியப்பன் எசேக்கியல்