He gave me nothing but aspersions!
He came, attracted my heart and left away!
What he gave me was nothing but aspersions
among the village community!
(he - lover)
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'He gave me nothing but aspersions! ' is a translation of a Tamil poem by Poet Kaliappan Esekkiyal, revealing the feeling of a lover while her male counterpart leaves to earn money!
வந்துள்ளம் தன்னைக் கவர்ந்தேகி னார், எனக்குத்
தந்ததோ ஊருள் அலர்! .- - -(06) - காளியப்பன் எசேக்கியல்
Comments about this poem (He gave me nothing but aspersions! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- Haiku- A coffin, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- ANGEL MY NIECE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Magnetizer, Saiom Shriver
- ANDY AT STUDIO 205, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Lizzie Borden (Limerick), Dorian Petersen Potter
- ANDERSON'S HOME, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ALLS PEOPLE DAY, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ALIAS POEM, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- AIRPORT INSPECTION, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Where Once Upon A Morn So Dreary, Noah Body
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)