Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
He Derives Passion In Another(s) Sorrow
Passion! ! !
He enjoys in another(s) sorrow
He is a happy Man!
That dwells in sorrow!
Much more flex!
He wallows with
He was born in dreads
And nurtured and grew up!
In the limbo of agony!
Are We the same?
Not at all!
Do You agree with Me?
Just be and let Me be
On a different planet!
Just live on with Your fun
Just have Your passion!
Have Your lifestyle in display!
For the day shall come,
For checks and balances!
And You will have a change of taste!
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Therefore, I totally dedicate this piece to anyone who derives or, who shall enjoy passion in someone else's sorrow.
Comments about this poem (He Derives Passion In Another(s) Sorrow by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns