Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
He Derives Passion In Another(s) Sorrow
Passion! ! !
He enjoys in another(s) sorrow
He is a happy Man!
That dwells in sorrow!
Much more flex!
He wallows with
He was born in dreads
And nurtured and grew up!
In the limbo of agony!
Are We the same?
Not at all!
Do You agree with Me?
Just be and let Me be
On a different planet!
Just live on with Your fun
Just have Your passion!
Have Your lifestyle in display!
For the day shall come,
For checks and balances!
And You will have a change of taste!
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Therefore, I totally dedicate this piece to anyone who derives or, who shall enjoy passion in someone else's sorrow.
Comments about this poem (He Derives Passion In Another(s) Sorrow by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Fascinating Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dwelling In Perfection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Line to You, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Remedy to Find, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Inner Workings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Colours, Daniel Rimero
- India's Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Love! Let's run away from light., SAK Reddy
- Journey Of Ancient Values, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bless You On This Day, Michael P. McParland