Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
He Derives Passion In Another(s) Sorrow
Passion! ! !
He enjoys in another(s) sorrow
He is a happy Man!
That dwells in sorrow!
Much more flex!
He wallows with
He was born in dreads
And nurtured and grew up!
In the limbo of agony!
Are We the same?
Not at all!
Do You agree with Me?
Just be and let Me be
On a different planet!
Just live on with Your fun
Just have Your passion!
Have Your lifestyle in display!
For the day shall come,
For checks and balances!
And You will have a change of taste!
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Therefore, I totally dedicate this piece to anyone who derives or, who shall enjoy passion in someone else's sorrow.
Comments about this poem (He Derives Passion In Another(s) Sorrow by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad