Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
He Derives Passion In Another(s) Sorrow
Passion! ! !
He enjoys in another(s) sorrow
He is a happy Man!
That dwells in sorrow!
Much more flex!
He wallows with
He was born in dreads
And nurtured and grew up!
In the limbo of agony!
Are We the same?
Not at all!
Do You agree with Me?
Just be and let Me be
On a different planet!
Just live on with Your fun
Just have Your passion!
Have Your lifestyle in display!
For the day shall come,
For checks and balances!
And You will have a change of taste!
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Therefore, I totally dedicate this piece to anyone who derives or, who shall enjoy passion in someone else's sorrow.
Comments about this poem (He Derives Passion In Another(s) Sorrow by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
- Elli's Whisper (A Bird's FairyTale), Kewayne Wadley
- Wild Flower, Bernard Snyder
- Can't Cuddle Now, Lawrence Beck
- That City, Waltz For Zizi
- Heart and Soul, Arthur Carman
- Are You Real?, Noah Body
- My Life, Arthur Carman
- Chunk for Whom?, kassem oude
- Letter to Kitty, Arthur Carman
- i miss you like i miss you like,, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)