Have a Long Life
Take toll on you
Have some time off
And relax yourself
Like a race car
That takes a ride
On its special trailer
To save some of its life.
When it rains
Cover yourself with
Not to get wet
And don't you walk
On painted lines
They look like guides
But maybe slippery.
Save you some days
Add more to these
To make life long.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have a Long Life by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver
- Challengers for July's Contest - You Can.., Brian Johnston