Have a Good Time
When sand dropped
To the bottom
In the hourglass!
It needs someone
To reset again
To keep alive
We use to measure
Time never stops
It's well known
It crawls thru spaces
Invisible to the eye.
Mind keeps working
Sleep or awake
Time keeps ticking
Night or day.
Time's our friend
Time's our foe
Turn the hourglass
Have a good time.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have a Good Time by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan