RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sitting back, watching trees and flowers growing on a picture
on the wall.
Beautiful orange blossoms hanging from the frame, spreading
their imaginative fragrance throughout a room of creativeness.
Reaching heavenward each day, concentrating on a natural way
of life, and it's silent, haunting melody.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haunting Melody by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman
- Feeling Love, Ronald Chapman
- Hussein, Nassy Fesharaki
- Farmer, Ronald Chapman
- A NEW POEM TO HER, MOHAMMAD SKATI