Hatred evokes pity
Mary took pity in July’s servant;
July took pity in Mary’s servant.
Yes, Mary and July are good neigbours.
The servants’ conditions didn’t evoke pity;
The mutual hatreds buried in the hearts
Of Mary and July did all the tricks.
Pity on one is the hatred of someone.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hatred evokes pity by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao