Hatred evokes pity
Mary took pity in July’s servant;
July took pity in Mary’s servant.
Yes, Mary and July are good neigbours.
The servants’ conditions didn’t evoke pity;
The mutual hatreds buried in the hearts
Of Mary and July did all the tricks.
Pity on one is the hatred of someone.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hatred evokes pity by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Real Subject [Whir], Keith Waldrop
- The Luxury of Hesitation [excerpt from T.., Keith Waldrop
- Midnight Pain, Rites Ghosh
- Sea Oats Wavering, Kyle Schlicher
- Tuning, Keith Waldrop
- The Balustrade, Keith Waldrop
- Soft Hail, Keith Waldrop
- Poet, Keith Waldrop
- Hidden, Keith Waldrop
- OUR CURRENT SITUATION, MOHAMMAD SKATI