Hate My Life
I hate my life
Have lost everything
Unwanted I am.
Do not trust anybody, I have learnt
Learnt, this lesson the hard way
As so broken I am
With no existence, without hope I am
Since, I am shattered completely
No progress I have made in my life
Only to be alone I remain
Same story, same words, nothing new
I hate my life, just hate it.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate My Life by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid