Hate me! Love me!
The night wake me up cold as ice
stretching its grips over my pillow
rustling ~ pain, sweetness sounds~
I am so comfortable welcome
on my room
there, you Hate me
i melted myself being able
in several tiny drawers
to hide, dusty woman ~ an outsider ~
dividing me – tearing me in pieces -
no blood, no sound, discreet
i think i don’t fit in so much darkness
(don’t know if is
the space or me)
even that way
one sickly ravishment alight on me!
let me enjoy on it, in my somber soul
when I passed by you in white clouds ~ you are ~
when you passed by me just
a stranger with nothing to give
hate me like that! Just a bit!
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hate me! Love me! by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...