Ramesh T A
Hate and Love!
Bomb blast in Boston and earthquake in Iran....
Both make all shudder at the effects of mayhem!
Destruction is easy but creation is difficult to do
For man but a matter of play for the Almighty!
Union of love among friends of distant shores
By way of poems on poetry websites make all
Nil to feel the sizzling effects of volcanic eruption
Or earthquakes or bomb blasts anywhere.....!
Hate and love counter balance in this way ever
And life goes on as usual one after the other....!
So many things have been seen in our life-time
And what new are we going to see yet? , , , , Nothing!
Destruction has become old fashion now, I feel!
Let love rule the world, for, love is ever new...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate and Love! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Valerie Macon New Poet Laureate of No.., mary douglas
- the heat is on, Mandolyn ...
- From a C.D. sold at Walmart, Richard Thripp
- MH17, John F. McCullagh
- A Maori Prince Above The Law, Terence G. Craddock
- Death, Jason Jackson
- Gardens Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Evening's Harmony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- you're all i need, asma writer
- Laughter Of Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak