Ramesh T A
Hate and Love!
Bomb blast in Boston and earthquake in Iran....
Both make all shudder at the effects of mayhem!
Destruction is easy but creation is difficult to do
For man but a matter of play for the Almighty!
Union of love among friends of distant shores
By way of poems on poetry websites make all
Nil to feel the sizzling effects of volcanic eruption
Or earthquakes or bomb blasts anywhere.....!
Hate and love counter balance in this way ever
And life goes on as usual one after the other....!
So many things have been seen in our life-time
And what new are we going to see yet? , , , , Nothing!
Destruction has become old fashion now, I feel!
Let love rule the world, for, love is ever new...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate and Love! by Ramesh T A )
- THOUSAND MOONS, Satish Verma
- Where Larkspur Have The Purple Winds Gat.., mary douglas
- Rising For Another Day, Michael McParland
- The head, gajanan mishra
- Tobacco use, hasmukh amathalal
- Mystery of love, Chiazo Egbukwu
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)