Ramesh T A
Hate and Love!
Bomb blast in Boston and earthquake in Iran....
Both make all shudder at the effects of mayhem!
Destruction is easy but creation is difficult to do
For man but a matter of play for the Almighty!
Union of love among friends of distant shores
By way of poems on poetry websites make all
Nil to feel the sizzling effects of volcanic eruption
Or earthquakes or bomb blasts anywhere.....!
Hate and love counter balance in this way ever
And life goes on as usual one after the other....!
So many things have been seen in our life-time
And what new are we going to see yet? , , , , Nothing!
Destruction has become old fashion now, I feel!
Let love rule the world, for, love is ever new...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate and Love! by Ramesh T A )
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
- When The Palmist Said, You Will Have Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Slow Burner, fiona sinclair
- Trust, fiona sinclair
- Wonderland, fiona sinclair
- Inherited Friend, fiona sinclair
- The Quiet Room, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)