Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Harvest Fate Love Fields Destinies
day decision dawns
to reap read reveal
of all earth web lives
who will face judgement
weighing web karma souls
with clear consciences?
time is a mask of river turns;
evaporation cycle flows complete;
water dissipates returns to source;
all actions reap consequences;
kindness sows character seeds
harvest fate love fields destinies;
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2013 on the 3&13.5.2013.