Happy Woman's Day.
I am lovelier than love
I am more beautiful than beauty
I am stronger than strength
I am powerful than power.
Love loves me
Beauty venerates me
Strength reveres me
Power salutes me.
Touch my soul
And I am passion on fire.
The Creator uses me for his creation
I give birth to mankind
I am the mother of creation
I am a WOMAN.
HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY.
Humera Sultana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Woman's Day. by Humera Sultana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Jes' Wonderin'!, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tell Him Why, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Time For Brotherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Capital Punishment, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah