Happy Woman's Day.
I am lovelier than love
I am more beautiful than beauty
I am stronger than strength
I am powerful than power.
Love loves me
Beauty venerates me
Strength reveres me
Power salutes me.
Touch my soul
And I am passion on fire.
The Creator uses me for his creation
I give birth to mankind
I am the mother of creation
I am a WOMAN.
HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY.
Humera Sultana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Woman's Day. by Humera Sultana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THEY WERE THE PRETTIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happy 10th Anniversary "Arirang Rad.., Ronald Chapman
- Halloween!, Ronald Chapman
- CAn bAnDy r0uNd JeW, sEaN nOrTh
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn