Love eaters, and love consumers in general,
Love THIRD WORLD,
Love soldiers, and
Love Marshals and Generals.
Who hates men,
Who hates women,
Who loves love, and who hates love
Who entered the SOUL MARKET,
The SOUL MALL,
The SOUL SMALL BUSINESS, and
Who missed it for any reason.
Planet earth, and
The forgotten continents.
My Valentine who does not exist
Only in my mind.
Who is planning for a gift,
Who has it
And who still thinking
About his or her pride.
And who is unique and an exception.
This is what I can offer.
This is my Valentine gift.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Valentine by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker