Pathrese Lei Mari Abejuela
When your happy
You go further than a mile.
When your sad
You see not even a smile.
Why does happiness
When your happy
Later on you’re sad.
Later on you’re sad
What you feel
Is not for long.
Not for long
Will do change.
Happy then sad.
Happy then sad
Or sad then happy.
Whatever that comes
You might be sad;
You might be happy.
You might be happy
And travel a mile
Or you might be sad
And not even smile.
Pathrese Lei Mari Abejuela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy, Sad by Pathrese Lei Mari Abejuela )
- Some poets are there, gajanan mishra
- The Gamekeeper, David Lewis Paget
- Observing Teenagers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Promises, Saul hernandez
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)