Happy Mothers' Day
You nursed me carefully in your womb
keeping me warm in that intimate room.
Then you brought me safely into this world
loving me so much as my life unfurled.
Carrying me upon your shoulder
nurturing me as I grew older
Laughing my laughter, crying my tears
Feeling my hurts then you kissed away my fears.
Today is your special day
and I would like to say
Thanks for being my mum
and Happy Mothers' day.
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Mothers' Day by Yor Nella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Jigsaw......, Marshall Gass
- Capitals!, Marshall Gass
- Grey Skies, Marshall Gass
- Ceremony, Marshall Gass
- Soliloquy, Brioney Leon
- Tingling, Marshall Gass
- The Light of Your Smile, Jeffrey Gonell
- limericks section (more to be added) f.., lee fones
- Because of my dream, Alex Adeoye
- O CRUEL AGGRESSORS! YOU CAN NOT BEND OR .., MOHAMMAD SKATI