Happy Mothers' Day
You nursed me carefully in your womb
keeping me warm in that intimate room.
Then you brought me safely into this world
loving me so much as my life unfurled.
Carrying me upon your shoulder
nurturing me as I grew older
Laughing my laughter, crying my tears
Feeling my hurts then you kissed away my fears.
Today is your special day
and I would like to say
Thanks for being my mum
and Happy Mothers' day.
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Mothers' Day by Yor Nella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari