Happy Mothers' Day
You nursed me carefully in your womb
keeping me warm in that intimate room.
Then you brought me safely into this world
loving me so much as my life unfurled.
Carrying me upon your shoulder
nurturing me as I grew older
Laughing my laughter, crying my tears
Feeling my hurts then you kissed away my fears.
Today is your special day
and I would like to say
Thanks for being my mum
and Happy Mothers' day.
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Mothers' Day by Yor Nella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- By the River, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As many nights were, Emmanuel George Cefai
- In the night You smile, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Marking Time, Gillian Commerford
- Hurting, Silke Kaiser
- The Whine Of Bad Habits, Richard Provencher
- Mirror, piumi wijenayake
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford