Marvin Brato Sr
(Response to This Is Me(To Happy Girl)
Her Name is Madison
already a thinker at 13 year young
she solely understands herself
she writes poetry, its her expression being shy
being nerd she fells sad
her profile picture quite different from others
she changes her most often
she likes to leave off her poems with a question.
Madison has a best friend name Rachel
whom she loves and care about so much.
She is happy with who she is!
Madison is the youngest poetess
here at Poetfreak.com
but she got talent
to share with us all!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Happy Girl' by Marvin Brato Sr )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner