Marvin Brato Sr
(Response to This Is Me(To Happy Girl)
Her Name is Madison
already a thinker at 13 year young
she solely understands herself
she writes poetry, its her expression being shy
being nerd she fells sad
her profile picture quite different from others
she changes her most often
she likes to leave off her poems with a question.
Madison has a best friend name Rachel
whom she loves and care about so much.
She is happy with who she is!
Madison is the youngest poetess
here at Poetfreak.com
but she got talent
to share with us all!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Happy Girl' by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden