happy father's day
i am looking with dismay,
in the coming father's day,
my father is far away,
many words, rather keep than say.
our father's ache,
our father's furrows engrave,
beyond, we dare not see,
we, the kids store, store the feeling in the room.
our father is strong and tough,
he has four monkeys in the tub,
he spend his life to raise the cub,
he pay for our leisure, with no doubt.
thanks a lot daddy,
we love you dearly,
we pass you the key on father's day,
to unravel our feelings and say, happy father's day.
shee siaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (happy father's day by shee siaw )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)