Dogs are such happy creatures.
Best of friends and our silent teachers
They find joy in the simplest things.
A leave, a stone, a chewy doll
They need nothing, they stand tall
They are child like but always smart
They don't complain. stay close, never apart
They are loving to those who care
Ready smile, they'll never judge
No do they ever compare.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Creatures by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI