Dogs are such happy creatures.
Best of friends and our silent teachers
They find joy in the simplest things.
A leave, a stone, a chewy doll
They need nothing, they stand tall
They are child like but always smart
They don't complain. stay close, never apart
They are loving to those who care
Ready smile, they'll never judge
No do they ever compare.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Creatures by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada