Happy Brithday Dad
Some fathers are just father figures;
A real father is still very rare;
That’s why I value so highly
The father/son/daughter bond that we share.
I’m blessed to have a real father,
Who displays his love with such ease,
And that’s why I say on your birthday,
I love you more than a mouse loves its cheese!
kaliaha hogue's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Brithday Dad by kaliaha hogue )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris