Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
Your ninety years’ of love
To children and all, prove
The mother great and wife,
That you had been all life!
You slogged all life
As mother, wife;
With dogged days rife,
What wisdom fills your heart,
In things, you’ve done from start!
God bless you mother dear,
And help you better hear,
And keep you from all fear,
And any earthly tear!
‘Happy Birthday, Mum! (10-30-2007)
Avoid becoming glum.’
Lovingly dedicated to my dear mother
Mrs.Stella Antoniswami, CBE
By son Celestine, wife Mercy and
Grand-daughters Cathy ad Diana
Copyright by Dr John Celes 10-30-2007
Poet Other Poems
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.