Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
Well, fifty years have flown off rather fast,
Since you became a doctor of repute!
So evergreen are memories of past,
When birthdays come and add a year acute.
The toil and struggles had made life worthwhile!
Whoever thought that you would do so well?
Reminiscences bring to face a smile;
The joys though lesser outdid woes, we tell.
But who had made the mighty difference, say?
And who had given success despite strife?
Without a doubt, it was God, all the way!
Let’s thank the Almighty in earthly life!
The thread of life gets snapped by God’s decree;
God does not bother about our degree!
Doctor ‘Happy Birthday!
May God bless you today!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 1-18-2010
Poet Other Poems
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.