Ian Nissi Munene
Happy Birthday Beau
Another year is gone and i thank God for you.
I can't think of a life without you.
Its your birthday again and i thought to write for you.
The best thing to ever happen in my life is you.
Have yourself a happy birthday..i love you.
Happy Birthday Beau.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Beau by Ian Nissi Munene )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak