As the stars shine bright at night,
You will officially be 18 at sight,
Your life would be as pure as your holy pride,
Wishing for a chance to spend with you the night.
Live have its ups and downs,
But since your 18 things would have turned around,
Just to remind you that you are always a queen without a crown,
And no matter what life just has to go on..
Today is such an auspicious day,
May this be your best birthday,
With full of light's and laughter's surrounding,
Your cake would be arriving.
Every year that comes and goes
Brings its flowers and let it snows,
Birthday wishes will keep arriving,
And for a cake...I’m starving.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak