Happy Birth Day
To you happy birth day,
And have a nice day.
If there will be Sunday or Monday,
I will say only today.
Don't be angry with me one day,
Otherwise, I will be boared that day.
God may bless you,
I praise today.
Every one will wish you today,
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birth Day by Hiralal Patil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas