Happy Birth Day Mama
Joy was boiling in me; it was too
Much. I wanted to shear it with
An unknown soul which I never met,
But I somehow saw from a distance.
Not in all days, just once in a year
Comes the day which is worth smiling
More than others. I thought once and
I concluded before I even finished,
My ways of making myself smile, are
Generated by the smiles I see before
Me. I, calling it the true heart medicine.
The only one that can be constructed by
Just good words from the heart, saying
Nothing but; happy birth day Mama
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birth Day Mama by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery