Happy Belated Birthday
I'm sorry I missed your birthday,
The time flew by so fast,
I never realized that it was here,
Until it had already past.
So let me just send greetings now,
I hope it's not too late,
I wish you a happy belated birthday,
Even though I'm late!
Hope it was wonderful!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Belated Birthday by bill moritz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian