Happy is when you smile.
Happy is when you smile at everybody around you.
Happy is about keeping a smile.
Happy is about keeping a smile on your face.
Happy can be awesome.
Happy can be awesome when your with friends.
Happy can keep your friends together.
Happy can keep your friends together forever.
Keep a smile.
Keep a smile everyday.
Keep a smile so you won't feel down.
Keep a smile so you won't feel down ever again.
Keep a smile and do it.
Keep a smile and do it for the lulz.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Happy by Tyanna Willie )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)