Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Happiness Is...That Friend
Happiness is...that friend
leading through storms
to safe shore of peace.
Like happy dutiful leaf
smiling even in its fall
to heart's silent cries mind is deaf.
Mind is free of modifications
soul feels free of mind's burdens
it is not to wonder and say 'Wow'
Living in now is managing 'Now'
to hold present is to letting past go
foetus of unborn future is in womb of 'Now'
you are mother
of your 'Tomorrow'
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.