Happiness Is...That Friend
Happiness is...that friend
leading through storms
to safe shore of peace.
Like happy dutiful leaf
smiling even in its fall
to heart's silent cries mind is deaf.
Mind is free of modifications
soul feels free of mind's burdens
it is not to wonder and say 'Wow'
Living in now is managing 'Now'
to hold present is to letting past go
foetus of unborn future is in womb of 'Now'
you are mother
of your 'Tomorrow'
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness Is...That Friend by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan