Lyrrad Drawe Oipila
Maybe I mistook pain for happiness.
if so I'm as happy as can be.
If happiness lies when you are alone,
I'm marked with joy, from skin to bone.
Happiness only taunts me,
it only shows lies
it points at me laughing,
while I slowly die.
Then to sign my bitter end.
It mocks me posing as my friend.
A goal unattainable for anyone who dares.
Happiness, while I'm dying, silently stares.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness by Lyrrad Drawe Oipila )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa