Hand In Hand
The colorful coral, the leaves of fall,
Cannot compare to you at all.
The sunlit shores and snowy hills
Hold the love that my heart spills.
You are the air that I inhale.
You are the seashell for my snail.
Together in the sparkling sand
We'll stand like statues, hand in hand...
Joshua Dinkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hand In Hand by Joshua Dinkin )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki