Please if you can take hold of my hand
Though you've given, and
Then took away all my valor,
Love is thanklessly fearlessly blind.
Why; can't you see?
It's all been unplanned!
And all just ill timed
What would be,
If it could be;
On the other hand! ?
Capri DiTori's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hand by Capri DiTori )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson