I feel like writing a poem now..
Especially after our little fight,
Listen to your brain-
Listen to your heart-
Who are we to say that either person's right?
Dreams like glass shatters
Only can be healed when melted
An ocean forms when our tears join together
That's all it takes. But pain is just too...
Hard to use
Impossible it is,
You know it's true,
Why do you bother lecturing me?
Nothing will make me change my view.
I'll never see that glass half full.
Monina Furigay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Half Full by Monina Furigay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL