I feel like writing a poem now..
Especially after our little fight,
Listen to your brain-
Listen to your heart-
Who are we to say that either person's right?
Dreams like glass shatters
Only can be healed when melted
An ocean forms when our tears join together
That's all it takes. But pain is just too...
Hard to use
Impossible it is,
You know it's true,
Why do you bother lecturing me?
Nothing will make me change my view.
I'll never see that glass half full.
Monina Furigay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Half Full by Monina Furigay )
- Things that change, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Lottery, Steve Kittell
- What's not there, Anjali Lal Gupta
- On Tippy Toes, Donal Mahoney
- आबौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Death's Breath, Justin Reamer
- MOTHER, Pankti Vadalia
- Dead Brother's Note to Our Dad, Donal Mahoney
- Uncertainty, Justin Reamer
- Silent Tears, Justin Reamer
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)