I cannot find a hat to wear.
I need a hat to cover my hair.
It's become unruly, dull and dry.
To see it now makes me cry.
It once was shiny, long and black
Now it's short. The cowlicks are back.
It does what it wants and will not stay
the way I want it on every day.
I must find a hat that I can wear.
I need that hat to cover my hair.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hair by Edwina Reizer )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh