Life is but a dream
when you stay stoned all the time.
I can't find my keys
so glorious its blinding.
Stepped right in dog shit
The planet's a ball
floating in nothing for now.
My cellphone's ringing
The Dead are alive
except Jerry and Pigpen.
Their playing for worms
James Murdock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haikus by James Murdock )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon