Leonardo Diaz (May 15,1966 / El Salvador)
A smell of smoke
Mother Superior is
hunting me down now
Submitted: Thursday, April 04, 2013
Edited: Friday, October 11, 2013
Listen to this poem:
Leonardo Diaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
A pyromaniac's haiku. It is the backbone of a short story.
Comments about this poem (Haiku 13.4 by Leonardo Diaz )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello