Haiku # 1
On top of a tree
An eagle flipping his wings,
Early summer morn.
Submitted: Friday, February 17, 2012
Listen to this poem:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haiku # 1 by Luis Estable )
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown